We are looking for a great team who can act as a team player to create quality and interactive legal content. This is a pure equity role and there will be no salary. Only for people who are is genuine, sincere, and willing to work hard and create some awesome content for the law student & other stakeholders and are willing to explore a life beyond law school or after your graduation.
Started in March 2021, The Law College is trying to provide a one-stop solution to various needs of law students and graduates. With time we are slowly but surely improving.
No defined set of responsibilities, you will essentially have to be someone who is passionate about writing law-related articles, posts, reviews, or analysis.
You can, majorly, take any of the following roles:
- Legal Research & Writing (Write Blogs and other informative posts)
- Outreach & Social Media (Manage social media handle and connect with niche stakeholders)
- Content Editing (Proof Reading, improve existing content)
- Desiging & Editing (PPTs, Posters & Pictures)
- A law student or a law graduate.
- Passion for personal development and learning.
- We are looking for law students and graduates who have a deep interest in writing, researching, and publishing their work for wider reach.
- Should be honest, passionate, and a team person.
- Leadership traits.
What’s in it for You:
- You will be aware of recent major & minor legal updates, nationally & internationally.
- Learn beyond your law school.
- Develop team spirit.
- Stay ahead of your collegues.
- Get instruction from experts to improve your legal research & writing.
- Networking with like minded.
How to Apply
If you think you are fit for the roles, you are invited to fill the attached form. Looking forward to working with you.