We accept legal guest posts on relevant topics only and when they reach the editorial guidelines and articles offering fresh & unique information on legal topics, news, book reviews, case summaries, and anything related to the legal industry.
Guidelines for Submitting Legal Guest Posts
Sharing information and articles makes our community stronger while empowering everyone to legal awareness. Hence we accept guest posts from contributors and bloggers. Please read the below content guidelines prior to submission.
- Your post must be original, informative, and exclusive to our blog. Once the article is published, you will not share that article with any other blog. We reserve the right to delete or edit the published article as per the changes/ updates we need. We reserve the right not to use your post at any moment.
- One backlink to your personal LinkedIn profile in the content or in the author bio whichever better suits is allowed. You can add links to a few relevant resources as needed. You can link articles already published in our blog.
- The article must at least 1500 words with a proper layout, which include images, headings, and sub-heading. Articles above 2000 words are appreciated. Also, you can share your guest post URL in all your social profiles.
- The article must be written for readers, not over-optimized for search engines/keyword stuffed.
- We value the content written in easy-to-read American or British English. We can ask for further edits and corrections, if required, in case of grammar mistakes, typo errors, and other basic writing problems.
- We advise you to use Uniform Citation Style – Bluebook [19th or 20th Edition], APA, MLA.
Categories of Posts Accepted:
- Legal Articles
- Legal News
- Case Summaries
- Case Reviews
- Legal Book Reviews
- Explanation of Legal Issues/ Topics
How to submit your legal guest post?
- The subject line of your email should be ‘Post for thelawcollege’.
- All submissions must be made in .doc or .docx format of MS Word.
- The body of the email should contain Name, Contact No.(Whatsapp), and Linkedin Profile link.
You Can also submit directly here.
If the blog is Published the Authors will get a certificate of merit from The Law College.
For queries related to Blog submission, you can mail us at [email protected].
You can also reach us via WhatsApp / Telegram at +91-79790 6490 or Telegram at +91-9611861403.