Power Grid one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the World and a Maharatna Enterprise of Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, coordination, supervision, and control over complete Inter-State Transmission Systems. POWERGRID operates around 168,140 circuit KMs of transmission lines along with 252 Sub-stations (as of 31.01.2021) and wheels about 50% of total power generated in the country through its transmission network. POWERGRID also owns and operates approximately 66,922 KMs of Telecom Network, with points of presence in approx. 714 locations and intra-city
network in 206 cities across India.
POWERGRID, with its strong in-house expertise in various facets of Transmission, Sub-Transmission, Distribution, and Telecom sectors also offers consultancy services at the National and International levels. POWERGRID has been making a profit since its inception, having a Gross turnover of Rs. 38, 671 Crore and Profit After-Tax of Rs. 11,059 Crore (FY: 2019-20).
To take the growth curve to further heights, POWERGRID is looking for Bright, Committed, and Energetic LAW GRADUATES to join its fold as EXECUTIVE TRAINEE (LAW).
Central Transmission Utility of India Limited (CTUIL): Vacancies also exist for the post of Executive Trainee (Law) in Central Transmission Utility of India Limited (CTUIL) which is presently a wholly-owned subsidiary of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. Incorporated on 28.12.2020, CTUIL is in the process of separation from Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
Share the News with your Friends
Important Instruction for Application
- Candidates have to register themselves and appear for CLAT 2021 (applicable for admission to PG/LLM Courses).
- Online Registration for CLAT 2021 shall close on 31st March 2021.
- For details on CLAT 2021, please visit https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/clat-2021.
- The application window for POWERGRID shall open from 1st May 2021 to 31st May 2021. Candidates have to register online at the POWERGRID website with details of their CLAT 2021 Application No., CLAT 2021 Control Number, CLAT Roll Number, and other required information, which will be made available at CAREER>Job Opportunities section of www.powergridindia.com.
- SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees. Candidates are required to login to their candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode only. On submission of application fees, the application process will be treated as complete. Candidates are not required to send any hard copy of the application to POWERGRID. Incomplete applications/applications without application fees (if applicable) will be rejected.
- Candidates will be required to retain their CLAT 2021 Admit card/Hall Ticket for verification at the time of GD/ Interview / Joining in POWERGRID.
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview are likely to be conducted in the months of July/ August 2021.
|Start of CLAT Registration||1st January 2021|
|Closing date for CLAT Registration||31st March 2021|
|Commencement of Online Submission of Application||1st May 2021|
|Last date for Online submission of Application||31st May 2021|
|The cut-Off date for the purpose of Upper Age Limit||31st May 2021|
POWERGRID Official Recruitment Notification
APPLY FOR CLAT 2021
APPLY FOR EXECUTIVE TRAINEE (LAW)
What is CTUIL?
Central Transmission Utility of India Limited (CTUIL) is presently a wholly-owned subsidiary of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. Incorporated on 28.12.2020, CTUIL is in the process of separation from Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
What is the total number of Executive Trainee (Law) posts?
Total Number of Executive Trainee (Law) posts are 09. Which includes 03 at Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd (PGCIL) and 06 at Central Transmission Utility (CTU).
What is the last date for the Application?
31st May 2021.
The information given above may be inaccurate. Go through the notification and verify at your end before applying. We don’t take any responsibility for any loss.