Online applications are invited for the post of Legal Officer and Assistant Legal Officer in the investigation cadre of the Punjab Police by direct recruitment. The recruitment shall be carried out through Common Application Form (CAF) And Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by document scrutiny.
Name of the Post: Legal Officer and Assistant Legal Officer
No. of Post: 11 (Eleven) for Legal Officer and 120 for Assistant legal Officer
Age Limit: 18-35 Years
Salary: (LO) Rs. 29200/-, (ALO) Rs. 25500/-
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Degree of Bachelor of Laws from a University established by the law and approved/recognized by the Bar Council of India with minimum 50% Marks.
• Minimum experience of 07 for Legal Officer and 02 years for Assistant Legal Officer years as a Legal practitioner or practicing lawyer in Supreme Court of India or High Courts or District Courts.
How to apply?
- To apply Online click here.
- To visit the official website click here.
- To access Syllabus and Notification, click here.
|Opening Date||08:00 p.m. on 17 August,2021|
|Closing Date||11:55 p.m. on 7th September, 2021|
- Assistant Manager (Law) at Andhra Pradesh State Financial Corporation [APSFC]: Apply by Oct. 10
- Judge Advocate General [JAG] 28th Course at Indian Army: Apply by Oct. 28, 03 PM
- How to easily get Copyright Registration in India?
- Paid Internship Opportunity at Kamti & Singh: Apply now!
- Legal Officer At Punjab Bureau Of Investigation (PBI) -2021