The Central Information Commission has invited applications for preparation of a panel of Legal Consultant on contract basis initially for a period of one year which may be extended subject to satisfactory performance.
Central Information Commission is a statutory body and provide good career development and professional growth opportunities to law graduates. Government jobs provide security that’s why many people prefer Government jobs over private. Application are open for short term only. Don’t miss such opportunities and apply fast.
Name of the Post: Legal Consultant
Age Limit: Maximum 35 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Degree of Bachelor of Laws from a University established by the law and approved/recognized by the Bar Council of India with minimum 50% Marks.
• Minimum of one year of experience in judicial or legal work in various courts, Government, quasi-judicial authorities including tribunals and national commissions,
• Professional legal skills in drafting submissions, proficiency in language
• Working knowledge of MS Office, computer handling & internet browsing.
• Qualified in All India Bar Examinations.
• Work experience with the presiding officer of courts, judicial or quasi-judicial authorities as legal assistant.
How to apply?
• Application for the post of Legal Consultant are required to be sent offline. Follow guidelines and address provided in notification.
Address: Deputy Secretary (Admn.), Central Information Commission, Baba Gangnath Marg, Munirka, New Delhi-110067
• The last date to send the application is September 7th, 2021
To access Official Notification, click here