The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited applications for the post of Law Officer (Scale I) at various banks. IBPS is an autonomous body that conducts recruitment once a year for various posts in banks in India.
Name of the Post: Law Officer (Scale I)
No. of Posts: 44
Age Limit: Minimum 20 years and Maximum 30 Years
Essential Qualification and Experience
• A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB),
• Enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
How to apply?
• Candidates can apply online only from 03.11.2021 to 23.11.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
(1) Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s authorized website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link “CRP Specialist Officers” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
FOR CRP- Specialist Officers (CRP-SPL-XI)” to open the On-Line Application Form.
(2) Candidates will have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using the Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars if needed.
(3) Candidates are required to upload their
– Left Thumb Impression
– A handwritten declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of documents (Annexure-III).
(4) Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application form themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application form will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application form candidates are advised to use the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified, and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Applicable GST will be borne by IBPS) Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 03.11.2021 to 23.11.2021 (only Online payment, both dates inclusive) shall be as follows –
- Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST) for SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST) for all others
To access Official Notification, click here.
For more Legal Job Updates Visit here.
- Law Clerk: Delhi State Legal Service Authority (DSLA), apply by Nov. 08
- Manager (Legal Corporate): V. O. Chidambarar Port Trust, apply by Nov. 22
- Law Officer (Scale – 1): Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Assistant Manager (Law) at Andhra Pradesh State Financial Corporation [APSFC]: Apply by Oct. 10
- Judge Advocate General [JAG] 28th Course at Indian Army: Apply by Oct. 28, 03 PM