Power Finance Corporation Ltd has notified 2 job openings for PFC Deputy Legal Officer. PFC is looking for dynamic, committed, and self-motivated professionals.
Power Finance Corporation Ltd. (PFC), a Navratna Company providing financial assistance to various entities in the power sector has consistently been rated as ‘Excellent’ by the Government of India in the achievement of its MOU targets. PFC is geared up to meet the challenges faced by the Power Sector. In order to augment manpower resources, PFC is looking for dynamic, committed, and self-motivated professionals for its various units.
PFC would be the most preferred Financial Institution; providing affordable and competitive products and services with efficient and internationally integrated sourcing and servicing, partnering the reforms in the Indian Power Sector and enhancing value to its stakeholders; by promoting efficient investments in the power and allied sectors in India and abroad.
We will achieve this by being a dynamic, flexible, forward-looking, trustworthy, socially responsible organization, sensitive to our stakeholders’ interests, profitable and sustainable at all times, with transparency and integrity in operations.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
- Graduation in any discipline with LLB (3 years) from a recognized university with a minimum of 55% marks.
- 5-year Integrated Law Course with minimum 55% marks.
Minimum Two years’ experience of working-level with Legal Department of a Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Financial Institution, State, Central Govt., Judicial, Quasi-Judicial bodies, Tribunals, Commissions, any other entity, autonomous bodies, etc. Preference will be given to the candidate having knowledge in Computer and/or Post Graduate Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Having knowledge of Electricity Laws & Regulatory Laws, Company Law, Transfer of property and contracts, RDDBFI Act, SARFAESI Act, Insolvency, and Bankruptcy Code.
- Having experience in conveyancing, drafting of financing and security documents, guarantees and contracts, Land/Corporate due diligence.
Share this Job Opening with the Eligibles
Instruction for Application
- Before filling the application, please make sure you are eligible and fulfill all the prescribed qualifications & experiences for the post as per the advertisement.
- Eligible applicants would be required to Register and Apply Online through PFC’s website from 1000 hours on April 03, 2021, to 17.00 hours on April 23, 2021.
- After successful registration of Basic information, Qualification, Experience, the candidate may upload the following self-attested documents:
- Proof of date of birth (Class X certificate).
- Qualification degrees, mark sheets, and any other certificate, if required, in support of specialization/ percentage/ mode of qualifications.
- Experience and Last Pay slip Certificate.
- Category Certificate SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/PwBD (if applicable).
- Domicile of J&K from 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec. 1989 (if applicable).
- Upload a recent passport size photograph and scanned copy of the signature.
- After successful uploading of documents, the applicants will be guided to the payment gateway for online payment of application fee (Non-refundable) of Rs.500/-(inclusive of GST) through Net-banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Interested candidates are advised to visit PFC’s website regularly for further updates.
|Total Number of Post||2|
|Post||Deputy Officer (Legal)|
|Qualification||LL. B with minimum 55% marks |
+ 2 Years Exp
|Pay||₹ 40,000- 3%- 1,40,000 (on IDA pay pattern)|
|Age Limit||32 Years|
|Last Day to Apply||April 23, 2021|
What is the last date for application for PFC Deputy Legal Officer 2021?
23rd April 2021 is the last date for application for PFC Deputy Legal Officer 2021.
What are the qualification requirements for PFC Deputy Legal Officer 2021?
Following are the minimum qualification requirements for PFC Deputy Legal Officer 2021:-
- LLB degree (3 or 5 years) with minimum 55% marks.
- Two years of experience of working-level with Legal Department of a Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Financial Institution, State, Central Govt., Judicial, Quasi-Judicial bodies, Tribunals, Commissions, any other entity, autonomous bodies, etc. Preference will be given to the candidate having knowledge in Computer and/or
- Post Graduate Degree in Law from a recognized University.
What is the pay scale for PFC Deputy Legal Officer?
Pay scale for PFC Deputy Legal Officer ₹ 40,000- 3%- 1,40,000 (on IDA pay pattern)