The National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) was established by an Act of Parliament in 1963 as a statutory Corporation under the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare. NCDC has notified vacancies for various job posts including Assistant Director (Legal). The Assistant Director (Legal) is reserved for the Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) category.
Planning, promoting, and funding programmes for the cultivation, processing, marketing, storage, export and import of agricultural produce, foodstuffs, and certain other notified commodities such as fertilisers, insecticides, agricultural machinery, lac, soap, kerosene oil, textile, rubber, and other consumer goods, as well as the collection, processing, marketing, storage, and export of minor forest produce through the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
The NCDC Act has been revised to broaden the Corporation’s scope of activity, allowing it to assist various forms of cooperatives while also increasing its financial base. NCDC will now be able to fund projects in the rural industrial cooperative sector, as well as some notified rural services such as water conservation, irrigation, and micro irrigation, agri-insurance, agro-credit, rural sanitation, and animal health. Loans and grants are advanced to state governments for the funding of primary and secondary cooperative societies, as well as to national cooperative societies and other organisations with objectives that range beyond a single state. The Corporation will now go ahead and finance projects directly under its different assistance schemes if such requirements are met.
Share this Job Opening
Qualification & Requirements:
Essential qualification required are:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Law and enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar Council.
- 2 years’ post-qualification experience in the areas of legal/ financial documentation, mortgages, guarantees, hypothecation, recovery suits/claims, etc., and matters relating to litigation in different Courts of Law/Tribunals preferably in banks/financial institutions, and conversant with the use of computer and related software.
How to Apply for Job Post
- Candidates who fulfill the educational qualification, experience, age, and other criteria may submit their applications online on the NCDC website and take a printout of the application generated online.
- Candidates are not required to send a hard copy of the application by post. At the time of the interview/skill test candidates should bring with them a hard copy of the online application prints out along with self-attested copies of certificates in proof of age, Educational qualification, Experience, SC/ST/ OBC/ EWS / PWD/Ex-Servicemen certificate in the prescribed formats (if applicable, refer NCDC website www.ncdc.in), NOC from their present employer (if employed in Govt./Public Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies) along with original documents for verification.
- The last date for submission of the online application is 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News.
- The candidates are required to pay the application fee through a payment gateway on the online application portal. The application fee is payable for the posts of Dy. Director, Assistant Director is Rs. 1200/- for each post.
- For detailed notification along with its Annexures for the above posts, the candidates are advised to visit the Careers page of the NCDC Website. In case of any clarifications, typographical errors or omissions, Corrigendum, etc. to the notification shall be issued on the NCDC Website only.
- Helpline email [email protected] will be available between 10 AM and 6 PM on all working days to assist Technical aspect of online mode.
Read Official Notification (Given Below) for other Requisites
|Total Number of Post||1 (EWS)|
|Job Post||Assistant Director|
|Qualification||LL.B + 2 Years’ Experience|
|Pay||Level-10 in pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Age limit||30 years|
The information given above may be inaccurate. Go through the notification and verify at your end before applying. We don’t take any responsibility for any loss.