APPSC Law Officer 2021 Job Notification just now released. Apply for Law Officer Cum Junior Draftsman Job Openings, get up to 1,77,500 Salary Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2021-22. Employees State Insurance Corporation (Arunachal Pradesh PSC) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed LLB for the position of Law Officer Cum Junior Draftsman.
The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is a Constitutional body constituted with effect from 1st April 1988 under Article-315 of the Constitution of India vide Notification OM-15/88 dated 29th March 1988. The Commission advice the Government of Arunachal Pradesh on all matters relating to state civil services and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written tests and interview, prepare ranked list based on the performance of the candidates and advice candidates for appointing strictly based on their merit and observing the rules of reservation as and when vacancies are reported.
The Commission is presently housed in the state govt. building located near Vidhan Vihar, Itanagar.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
Following are the must have qualifications for APPSC Law Officer:-
- Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Law students of final year are also eligible.
B. Selection Methodology
- The eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Examination in the following subjects followed by a viva-voce/ interview to be conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh Service Commission at Itanagar on the basis of which selection will be finalized.
Share this Job Opening with the Eligibles
Instructions to Apply
- Before applying online Applications for the posts must mandatorily register themselves through ONE TIME REGISTRATION (OTR) on the APPSC website.
- Candidates are required to apply online using the website www.appsc.gov.in. Detail instructions for One Time Registration (OTR) and Online Application are available on the above-mentioned website.
- Those who have already registered in OTR need not register again and they can directly log in to fill up the online form using their user ID and password.
- Interested candidates are advised to visit Commission’s website regularly for further updates for APPSC Law Officer Cum Junior Draftsman.
METHOD OF SELECTION
The eligible APPSC Law Officer Cum Junior Draftsman candidates will be required to appear in the Written Examination in the following subjects followed by viva-voce/ interview to be conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh Service Commission at Itanagar on the basis of which selection will be finalized.
- Constitutional Law__________________________________________________________ 100 Marks
- Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code, and Code of Civil Procedure- 100 Marks
- Indian Contract Act, 1872, Indian Evidence Act,1872, and Assam Frontier (Administration of Justice) Regulation 1945________________________________________________________________ 100 Marks
- General English____________________________________________________________ 100 Marks
- General Knowledge and Essay Writing_____________________________________ 100 Marks
- Viva-voce____________________________________________________________________ 75 Marks
Total :- 575 Marks
|Total Number of Post||2|
|Post||Law Officer Cum-Junior Draftsman|
|Qualification||LL. B or Final Year Law Students|
|Pay||Matrix Level 10 56,100-1, 77,500/-PM|
|Age Limit||32 years|
|Last day to Apply||05/05/2021|