Online Applications are invited for appointment to the post of “Junior Legal Officer at Electricity Companies” in following four power companies of Rajasthan.
- Raj. Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Ltd. (RVPN)
- Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (JVVNL)
- Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (JdVVNL)
On July 19, 2000, the erstwhile Rajasthan State Electricity Board was unbundled, resulting in the formation of five power companies owned entirely by the Rajasthan government. These businesses are involved in the transmission, generation, and distribution of electricity in Rajasthan, and they are prepared to provide high-quality, dependable, and economical power to the residents of the state 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
To achieve this goal, these companies are looking for potential and dedicated applicants with strong academic credentials who are eager to join these powerhouses on the positions listed below and create their own bright careers. Apart from that, these companies pay quite well. These companies offer very good remuneration, apart from attractive facilities, as compared to similar post of Junior Legal Officer at Electricity Companies of other States in India.
Qualification and Experience
- Law Graduate from a recognized University established by law in India or equivalent with three (3) years’ course of Proficiency (Professional) Degree.
- A person who has appeared or is appearing in the final year examination of the aforesaid requisite educational qualification, shall be eligible to apply for the posts.
Share this Job Opening
Computer based “common written competitive exam” for the posts of Junior Legal Officer at Electricity Companies shall be conducted through online mode. The Question Paper shall be in two parts of total two (2) hours’ duration, consisting of Objective Type questions (Multiple Choice Questions – MCQ) only, as detailed hereunder:-
Part – A: 60% weightage
(i) Constitution of India with special emphasis of Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles and enforcement of rights through writs, Functioning of High Courts and Supreme Court and Attorney General.
(ii) Civil Procedure Code and Criminal Procedure Code, Provisions required to be referred generally in Government Offices will be given importance.
(iii) Evidence Act, Limitation Act, Interpretation of Statutes, drafting and convincing.
Part – B: 40% weightage
- Reasoning & Mental Ability
- General Knowledge& Everyday Science
- Hindi General
- English General
Steps for Application
- All eligible candidates are required to apply online for the post of Junior Legal Officer at Electricity Companies, which are linked below, from 02.03.2021 to 22.03.2021. Application shall not be accepted through any other mode:
- Fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- The candidate before starting online registration should keep the properly scanned copies (readable form), of the relevant documents / certificates ready for uploading during registration of application.
- Candidates will have to go to one of the above websites and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEWREGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Validate details and save application by clicking the “Validate your details” and “SAVE AND NEXT” button.
- Click on the ‘Preview Tab’ to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment of ‘Fee’.
- Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
Details of Application Fee to be Paid by the Candidates
|S. No.||Category||Application fee. (Rs.)|
|1.||UR (Gen)/EWS if annual income of family is Rs.2.50 lakh or more||RS.1600 (Including GST)|
|2.||UR (Gen)/EWS if annual income of family is less than Rs.2.50 lakh SC/ST/BC/MBC/PWBD(PH)||RS.1400 (Including GST)|
Payment of Fees
- Payment of Fee through Online mode is available only from 02.03.2021 to 22.03.2021.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- After submitting payment information in the online application form, please wait for the intimation from the server. Do not press BACK or REFRESH button in order to avoid “double charge”.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an “E-Receipt” will be generated.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the “E-Receipt” and “Online Application Form”. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
|Total Number of Post||12 (Twelve)|
|Post||Junior Legal Officer|
|Pay (Basic)||Rs. 33,8001 /-|
|Age Limit||18 years – 40 years as on 01.01.2022|
|Starting Date for Application||07.06.2021|
|Last Date for Application||21.06.2021 (Monday)|
Are openings still open at RVPN as notification shows last date as 22.03.2021?
Yes. Job openings are reopened by the recruiter. Now candidates can apply by 21.06.2021.
What is the qualification required for Junior Legal Officer at Electricity Companies in Rajasthan?
Law Graduate from a recognized University established by law in India or equivalent with three (3) years’ course of Proficiency (Professional) Degree.
A person who has appeared or is appearing in the final year examination of the aforesaid requisite educational qualification, shall be eligible to apply for the posts.
No prior experience is required.