Applications are invited from unmarried male and unmarried female LAW GRADUATES for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Branch. This is a good opportunity for law students who are looking to join the Indian army or government jobs. Apply soon to join a highly reputed post at the Indian Army as Judge Advocate General.
Those candidates who are eligible for this recruitment can apply online from 29th September 2021 to 28th October 2021. Read the whole notification for full information regarding the qualification and procedure to apply.
Name of the Post: Judge Advocate General Branch
No. of Post: Men -05, Women – 02.
Age Limit: 21 to 27 years as of 01 Jan 2022 (Born not earlier than 02 Jan 1995 and not later than 01 Jan 2001; both dates inclusive).
Salary: Fixed Stipend for Cadet Training is ₹ 56,100/-p.m.
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Degree of Bachelor of Laws from a University established by the law and approved/recognized by the Bar Council of India with a minimum of 55% Marks.
• The candidates should be eligible for registration as an advocates with the Bar Council of India/State.
How to apply?
- Applications will only be accepted online on the Website .
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registrations not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully.
- After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- A page ‘Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission JAG Entry Course, and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- Candidates must click on ‘Submit’ each time they open the application for editing any details.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.
|ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 29 SEP 2021 AT 1500 HRS AND CLOSE ON 28 OCT 2021 AT 1500 HRS.|
NOTE: CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO READ THE NOTIFICATION CAREFULLY AND THEN FILL UP THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM TO AVOID MISTAKES, AND THEREBY REJECTION OF THE APPLICATION.
For more Legal Job Updates Visit here.
- Assistant Manager (Law) at Andhra Pradesh State Financial Corporation [APSFC]: Apply by Oct. 10
- Judge Advocate General [JAG] 28th Course at Indian Army: Apply by Oct. 28, 03 PM
- How to easily get Copyright Registration in India?
- Paid Internship Opportunity at Kamti & Singh: Apply now!
- Legal Officer At Punjab Bureau Of Investigation (PBI) -2021