The High Court of Madhya Pradesh (MPHC) has published a notification for the recruitment of Civil Judge, Junior Division (Entry Level) Exam-2021. Eligible LLB degree candidates who want to take this exam can apply online from December 29, 2021 to January 27, 2022. Other information about Civil Judge Madhya Pradesh, such as Syllabus, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Age Limit, and all other details, can be found in the advertisement.
Name of the Post: Civil Judge, Junior Division (Entry Level)
Age Limit: Minimum Age : 21 Years and Maximum Age : 35 Years.
Essential Qualification and Experience
• Candidate must be a law graduate having passed from any Law School/College/University/ Institution and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as Advocate.
• Candidate must not be above 35 years of age as on the last date of receipt of applications.
How to apply?
• Check the eligibility from the official notification.
• Click on the Apply Online Link given below.
• Fill the application form .
• Upload the required documents.
• Pay Fees
• Print the application form.
• Candidates may apply online through only official website https://mphc.gov.in/ w.e.f. 29.12.2021 to 27.01.2022 and applications sent with any other method like hard copy of application, through e-mail etc. shall be rejected summarily.
To visit the official website, click here.
For more Legal Job Updates Visit here