Applications are invited for Appointment to the post of Assistant Managers – 2021 in Andhra Division of Andhra Pradesh State Financial Corporation, Vijayawada. Andhra Pradesh State Financial Corporation [APSFC] is a state-level Development Financial Institution established in 1956 for promoting Small and Medium Scale(SMEs) industries in Andhra Pradesh under the provisions of the State Financial Corporation’ (SFC) Act,1951.
Those candidates who are eligible for this recruitment can apply online from 16th September 2021 to 10th October 2021. Legal Candidates interested in government legal jobs should apply. Read the whole notification for full information regarding qualification and procedure to apply.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager (Law)
No. of Post: 05
Age Limit: 21 to 34 Maximum Age reckoned as on 01.08.2021.
Salary: Rs.35120 – 87130,
Approx. gross salary incl. of Basic. DA, CCA, HRA etc. at the start of Scale-Rs. 52,713/-
Essential Qualification and Experience
- 1 st Class Bachelor or Post Graduate Degree in Law in Business / Commercial Laws from a recognized university with min. 60% marks.
- Proficiency in MS Office is required.
- Min. of 3 years Bar experience in practicing Business and allied Civil Laws in High Court / Dist. Court / Debt Recovery Tribunal is essential.
- Experience as a Law Officer in a Commercial Bank / Financial Institutions will be preferred.
- Working knowledge in Telugu is essential.
How to apply?
- Candidates can apply online only from 16.09.2021 to 10.10.2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates to go to the Corporation’s website https://esfc.ap.gov.in click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Complete Registration’ button.
The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of Online tests and interview. The Online test will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for an Online test, which will comprise the following:
(a) Online test marks: 200
(b) There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers in the online examination
(c) Exam question contents would be as:
Assistant Manager (Law):
i) Professional knowledge Test on Law
iii) Quantitative Aptitude
v) General & Financial Awareness
There will be 50 objective-type questions in Professional knowledge with 2 marks for each question and 25 objective-type questions with 1 mark each for others. The time allotted for attempting the questions will be 120 minutes.
The structure of test for the post of Assistant Manager (Law):
|ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 16 SEP 2021 AND CLOSE ON 10 OCT 2021.|
NOTE: CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO READ THE NOTIFICATION CAREFULLY AND THEN FILL UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM TO AVOID MISTAKES, AND THEREBY REJECTION OF APPLICATION.
For more Legal Job Updates Visit here.
- Assistant Manager (Law) at Andhra Pradesh State Financial Corporation [APSFC]: Apply by Oct. 10
- Judge Advocate General [JAG] 28th Course at Indian Army: Apply by Oct. 28, 03 PM
- How to easily get Copyright Registration in India?
- Paid Internship Opportunity at Kamti & Singh: Apply now!
- Legal Officer At Punjab Bureau Of Investigation (PBI) -2021